Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Resolution

Why hello there!

It's the first day of a new year, so I figured I needed to bring some life back to my blog yet again. 2013 had its ups and downs, but I'm honestly left feeling a little overwhelmed when I think of it all. I just feel like I lost a grip on things such as friends, school, family, and so on. In 2013, I also felt very lethargic and unenthusiastic, I aspired to be successful and work hard in everything that I do but in reality I feel like I haven't made any progresses or strides in advancing myself through life.

I don't know anymore.

I think I've lost my way.

Well here's to a better 2014; a 2014 where I put all of the troubles behind me and work to become a better friend, brother, student, and overall person, a 2014 where I'm fit, focused, and ready to face what the world has in store for me.

I hope you find inspiration and strive to get on top of things in 2014 as well, no matter what you do in life.

So one of my goals for 2014 is to continue writing my blog and update it weekly (or often). I know I've tried to do this before and failed, but hey, another shot couldn't hurt, right?

Thanks for reading and I wish you a Happy New Year!

Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment