Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Moar Updates

That's right, it's another post that is not officially a blog post. I'm just putting this up here just to notify all my readers of many of the upcoming 'changes' to the blog.

1. I will still tinker around with the appearance of this blog - I was looking for a dark theme online, but so far I haven't gotten exactly what I've wanted. As you can tell, I've ironically ended up with the stark opposite. So yeah, be sure to check out some of the gadgets on the side. Share the blog with your friends, take the poll, or even translate it to a different language! I will also be tinkering around in the field of gadgets as well.

2. Less personal stuff - As it says, I'm gonna try and limit the amount of personal information that I put on my blog. Not like addresses, emails, and whatnot, but the things of my personality, how I react to certain things, and whatnot. Why, you may ask? That would be because of...personal reasons ;)

3. Expect slow posting for the next two weeks - Well, I've packed up my bags and I'm headed to Florida for a short vacation! Actually, the first thing that I've gotta to while I'm there is go to a conference, so the vacation aspect of it is actually not that big. Anyways, the point I was trying to make was that I won't be near many computers or laptop (I don't use the mobile app cause it simply sucks!) for a lot of time, which essentially results in less blog posts. I'll try to post some pictures and small thoughts while I'm there, but I probably won't get around to posting many blog posts at my usual rate (1-2 days). One thing that I'll still be on a little more frequently is Twitter, so if you follow my Twitter account, it's all good.

Anyways, these are just some small things that all of you, my readers, should expect for a while. If you enjoy reading my blog, don't forget to share with your friends!

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment