Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Song of the Week

I don't remember how I stumbled on to Jamie Cullum, but I'm glad I did. He makes some great music, and even his covers sound very original. He's one of the artists who introduced me to a world where jazz and pop can fuse together. I also got to better know the jazz genre, and today it's one of my favorite. This is one of the songs that he covers on an older album, but it's still pretty good. 

I will admit, it's not his best cover, but I chose it because of how well it pertains to what I'm doing the summer, absolutely nothing. A day where you can do have fun, or find love can really make quite the difference. 

Anyways, take a listen, let me know what you think in the comment section below, and be sure to check out more of his music. You won't be disappointed. 


Song: What A Difference A Day Made
Artist: Jamie Cullum
Album: Twentysomething
Year: 2003 (UK), 2004 (US)

More information about Jamie Cullum can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment